About Emily Books
- I ordered a book. How do I download it?
You can download your book by clicking the link in the order fulfillment email you received. Or, if that’s not working (sometimes devices, email clients and browsers don’t play well together), you can always log in to your account on emilybooks.com and download your purchases from your library.
- I read on my Kindle (Nook, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Kobo, etc). What format should I download books in?
Download books in .mobi for Kindle and .epub for everything else. If you would like to read on your Android phone, please take a look at this Lifehacker article.
- I bought a book and received a confirmation email, but I can't figure out how to get the book onto my device.
Email us and our experts will help you troubleshoot.
- Who's behind the scenes at Emily Books?
- I want to order Emily’s novel from you guys!
Unfortunately we’re not able to make it available here. Please buy it from your local independent bookseller!
- Does Emily teach any writing classes or anything?
- My question isn't listed here.
Please send us an email and we will answer your question!