About Emily Books
- I ordered a book. How do I download it?
You can download your book by clicking the link in the order fulfillment email you received. Or, if that’s not working (sometimes devices, email clients and browsers don’t play well together), you can always log in to your account on emilybooks.com and download your purchases from your library.
- How does an Emily Books subscription work?
When you subscribe, you’ll get an email with a link to download that month’s book pick, and you’ll receive a book each month forever, or, until you cancel.
- I don’t want to subscribe. Can I just buy one book?
- Why not just wait and see whether it’s a book I think I’ll like, instead of buying a subscription?
So you won’t have to remember to check to see whether it’s a book you’ll like each month, and so you’ll always have something great waiting on your phone or reading device when you’re in the mood to pick up a new book.
- I read on my Kindle (Nook, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Kobo, etc). What format should I download books in?
Download books in .mobi for Kindle and .epub for everything else. If you would like to read on your Android phone, please take a look at this Lifehacker article.
- I bought a book and received a confirmation email, but I can't figure out how to get the book onto my device.
Email us and our experts will help you troubleshoot.
- I don't live in the United States. Can I still subscribe?
- Who's behind the scenes at Emily Books?
- I want to order Emily’s novel from you guys!
Unfortunately we’re not able to make it available here. Please buy it from your local independent bookseller!
- My question isn't listed here.
Please send us an email and we will answer your question!
- Does Emily teach any writing classes or anything?